Friday, March 23, 2007

Nadja News! (Baby is Walking)

Greetings Family,
On February 21, 2007, I picked up my daughter from daycare and one of the staff there said, 'she took about 10 steps today!' I smiled and began to look at here as if to say 'congratulations' and she smiled back at me. Nadja turned 9 months old on February 4 and she was crawling so fast sometimes I thought I saw smoke coming from her knees. She has two new teeth coming in at the bottom and her two front teeth have broken through her gums. She is happy and strong and learning things everyday. She has a very strong personality. She understand the word 'yes' and the word 'no' and voices her disagreements in baby talk. I am proud of her.

I am humbled at having been chosen by God to bring this bundle of light into this world. I have no imaginary fairy tales about who she is or what she will be or how difficult it will be at times to protect her from things that could harm her in this world. I ask for all of your prayers as Nadja and I move through this world together, Mother and daughter alone. Your support in the form of prayers and positive thoughts are truly appreciated. We love you all.

Oh, by the way, she is constantly in the kitchen opening drawers and cabinet and pulling out pots and pans and having a good time. Baby sitters appreciated cause I need some Mommy time every once in a while. (smile).

In peace,
Jolivette

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home